Here are my high-five moments this week:
1. We actually got to watch the Colts game on Saturday! What a game! I was started to think we shouldn’t have watched the game since they made it to the playoffs without us watching any games when we started making a comeback! Down 28 points at half-time to a win-by-1 nail biter. Whew!
2. It is January 10 and I am happy to report that I am still up-to-date on my daily Bible reading. I decided that I wanted to read through the Bible in a year and 2014 is that year. I’ve tried a couple times to do this and it always falls apart in a few months. I guess letting everyone know about my goal is a good way of keeping me accountable!
3. My husband finally started giving kisses again. I was plagued with a head cold at the beginning of this week and Forest would only kiss me on my cheek or forehead, never the lips. But I’ve almost fully recovered and loving those kisses more than ever.
4. I’m sending an early happy birthday to my mom! She is such a special lady. I won’t be near enough to spoil her with a homemade cake but I hope she enjoys her birthday. I love you Mom!
5. Spontaneous frozen yogurt run tonight. Delicious!
Until next time — Cindy