Happy Valentine’s Day to all you beautiful people!
1. Forest had a business trip to Atlanta this week. He left on Sunday and due to the weather (a forecast for ice and snow) he was home on Monday night! He originally wasn’t supposed to be home until late tonight so I am super excited we’ll get to spend our evening enjoying dinner and dessert instead of driving home from the airport at 11:00 pm. Whoohoo!
2. So we had our home inspection on Wednesday, January 29 and never updated you guys on how it went. It went well! And we only asked the sellers to fix a handful of items which we found out this week that they agreed to fixing and/or correcting every item except one which is awesome-sauce! So we agreed with their agreement and we’re just that much closer to closing!
side note: I notice that I use a lot of exclamation marks. That must be a sign of my excitement.
3. The crafting bug hit me this week so I stopped by Michael’s during lunch one week to grab a few supplies to make these cute little ‘signs’ and the hearts-on-a-stick.
4. I don’t know about anyone else but I love this aisle at Target. Ottomans, and benches, and chairs. [oh my]. I’ve always wanted one of these chairs but we’ve never had the room for one. Well, we will exactly 1 month from tomorrow! I love the majority of the home goods section at Target, to be honest. The organization items and the pictures frames. Oh, and the rugs! hurry up, March 15th!
5. This last high five obviously goes to my handsome husband. (What a hoot!) Happy Valentine’s Day, love! [Fun fact: This is our 9th Valentine’s Day together and our 3rd as Mr. and Mrs.]
Have a lovely weekend!
Until next time — Cindy