It’s that time again! Friday is here and this weekend I’m headed to Maryland for a women’s retreat through our church. I can’t wait!
But here are some top moments from this week:
1. I finally bought Rascal Flatts tickets for their June 22nd concert! I love concerts and outdoor country concerts might be the best thing ever!
2. The pool is officially uncovered! The water actually doesn’t look bad (yay!) so it shouldn’t take much work to make it swim-able.
3. I got this pretty little owl at Pier 1 (with a 20% off coupon – we’ve been getting “enjoy this coupon to help decorate your new home” coupons in the mail like crazy! Not complaining! Except most of them expire at the end of this month. Still not complaining!)
4. Cherries! I’m finishing this bag of cherries as I post this. I knew Forest wasn’t a fan of cherry-flavored candy but I didn’t know he doesn’t like actual cherries so I’ve devoured enjoyed this bag of cherries all week.
5. Summer hours were offered earlier this week at work – working 4 9-hour days and taking a half day on Friday, every other week – which doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me, so I signed up! I’m not necessarily looking forward to getting into work at 7 am on those weeks BUT I’ll be enjoying (some) Friday afternoons outside all summer!
(This picture has nothing to do with summer hours, it’s just what I wore today. Because I LOVE casual Friday’s)
BONUS: pictures of Chansler that were sent to me this week, just because I can.
Enjoy your weekend!
Until next time — Cindy
*all images are original to A View from the Shore