Hi guys! This is gonna be a quick one! (Did you catch last week’s high TEN for Friday?? – check it out here if you missed it).
1. I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish last weekend and we crossed some of those things off. One was a bike ride – check! We had beautiful weather over the weekend and took full advantage of it.
2. Another item was swimming – check! Sunday afternoon we jumped in the pool and stayed there for a couple hours just chatting and perfecting our underwater flips. We followed that up with grilling brats for dinner. No picture evidence but trust me it was delicious.
3. Speaking of delicious, Forest tried a new recipe for dinner last night – a quick lasagna toss. I’ll be honest that I was a little nervous since the recipe called for Italian dressing (seems weird, right?). But believe it or not, it was really good! I’m so glad we had enough for left overs!
4. We had a nice chat with my parents this week, too. I feel like a chat with family members is always on my high five list but it really is good for the soul.
5. And last but not least – BOSTON! We’re headed to Boston for the weekend with friends. This has been on the calendar for months and the time has finally arrived! I’m so excited to spend the weekend with a good group of people! We’re currently stuck in lovely CT traffic but we’ll get there sometime!
Until next time — Cindy
*All images are original to A View from the Shore