We have a 1 month old on our hands!
Peyton has been kicking her legs and flinging her arms around regularly. Mostly while she’s on the changing pad (she loves to lay up there) or when she’s angry. She started making and holding eye contact with us. She’s been eating really well. So much that she’s already outgrown the outfit she wore home from the hospital. And she’s getting chubby! She’s got a cute belly now, her cheeks are chubby, and her arms and thighs have the cutest rolls.
- Going on walks in the stroller
- Car rides
- Kisses on the head from Indie
- Sleeping on our chests
- Hanging out on the changing pad after a diaper change
- Looking out/at windows
- The giraffe that plays lullabies – We named her Gloria
- Time on her tummy
- Waiting too long to eat
Things we don’t want to forget:
- Bringing her home!
- Her tiny hands brushing my shoulder as she’s falling asleep after I burp her
- Instantly ending her fussing when Forest holds her a certain way
- Her chubby cheeks and thighs
- Sleeping in the carrier as I do things around the house/outside
- Her new little coo’s and the yell she does when she wants attention
- Her endless smiles as she falls asleep and the few we get during the day, too
- All 4 of us hanging out in our bed in the mornings before Forest goes to work
UPDATE: As of her 1 month appointment on June 13, Peyton weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and measured 21 inches long. She sure is growing!
Until next time — Cindy
*All images are original to A View from the Shore